The Free Edition of the LoriotPro software gives
you access to a powerful graphical snmp
manager. This free Windows based
helps you to access snmp devices, to create IP network maps and
directory maps, manage IP routers,to analyze snmp requests,to perform
and set requests, to compile mib files, to browse
mib tree, to receive
events and snmp trap, to discover networks and hosts.
This free snmp manager is
and ideal product for testing purposes, snmp tests and
validation, snmp concept learning.
Whether you are operating a small business or a multi national company, Luteus has just the right product to meet your needs and fit your budget. LoriotPro software comes in four different editions, Free, Lite, Standard and Extended. LoriotPro is a solution that guarantees comprehensive visibility by giving you a bird’s eye-view of your entire network. Its Graphical Interface enables you to monitor hundreds of hosts simultaneously enabling you to proactively identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
LoriotPro Version 8
System requirements & product specifications
- Available for private and professional use.
- Not limited in time.
- The number of monitored hosts (IP addresses) is limited
- Events and snmp traps reception but without filtering
- Limited access to extension (LoriotPro
- Can be easily upgraded to LoriotPro Lite Edition,
a LoriotPro Standard Edition or a LoriotPro Extended
- Run under Microsoft© Windows™ 7 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 10 64 bits, Windows Server 2012 or higher versions.
- 4 G of minimum RAM required, 8 is recommanded
- Administrator manuals in english & french (more than 1000 sheets)
LoriotPro Version 7 is still available to dowload and runs in 32 bits mode under Windows™. This version will not evolved but customer installed based is still supported.